25 things about me you may not know…or may – you never know.
They call me Frycoke…or atleast they did.
25 questions I have to answer here, so let’s get this thing started.
1. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? South Lake Tahoe, California
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE? Jessica James ( Jessie James) you can do the math 🙂
3. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE? We have four total, three that are mine, one that is my husbands. My oldest is not with us – she is the girl in the photographs series.
4. HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE? Two dogs. Both pit bulls – Jager who is anywhere from 9 to 11 years old, my husband rescued him and Bella our forever puppy that is two.
5. YOUR WORST INJURY? Probably my car accident my senior year of high-school – skipped class to go with a friend to buy her a pregnancy test. Another friend drove – bad day. We all made it out safely but injured.
6. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? My writing. I can write about anything, anyone, etc.
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BAKE? Brownies!!
8. FAVORITE FAST FOOD? Burger King Original Chicken Sandwiches or Wendy’s fries with a Frosty.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not a chance in hell.
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If I am looking at them, Teeth; if not Voice.
11. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Tonight while writing my blog.
12. ANY CURRENT WORRIES? Yes, I am worried for a friend of mine in a heartbreaking situation – pray for her please.
13. NAME 3 DRINKS YOU DRINK REGULARLY. Water, Fruit Smoothies, Lemonade
14. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? The Shack, Although Jesse James’ book was fantastic!
15. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PIRATE? Umm NO… That pulls in the whole teeth part above… I like to be clean and I cant stand squawking birds.
16. FAVORITE SMELLS? My children out of the bath, scentsy, pina colada, tanning salon
17. WHY DO YOU BLOG? Because its one step closer to writing a book, I feel like if I get my skeletons out one by one now – there is nothing holding me back. Its therapy to take your inner most troubling conflicting thoughts and share them – whether it is with one person or the world. If one person identifies with it – then I’ve made a difference.
18. WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL? I don’t think I do…never thought about it.
19. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I wish I had better self esteem
20. FAVORITE HOBBY? Writing
21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND? Trustworthy, honest, humorous, fun, intelligent – good person
22. NAME SOMETHING YOU’VE DONE THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU’D DO. Lose myself for a man, in a man – for nothing.
23. FAVORITE FUN THINGS TO DO? Workout, watch the kids sports, watch husband play ball, snowboard, movies, watch fights, write.
24. ANY PET PEEVES? People who toot their own horn, bad drivers, mouth noises, repetitive noises, loud televisions, I could go one for days really…
25. WHAT’S THE LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH? When my friend told me her son walked in on her and her husband, as she was giving a mouth hug….(is that appropriate??) Its the truth.